Our beautiful coastline is a tranquil magical space. Full of motion, transition and change, the rolling waves and ever-evolving tides, yet eerILY consistent. 4
This wooden puzzle set consists of a range of shapes with a colour palette influenced by the blue oceans of Australia’s coastline.
Use this set as an opportunity to discuss climate change and its impact on our coastlines, dive into evolving play scenes that inspire your child to explore new ideas and change.
- Suitable for Ages 3
- Tray size: 27cm x 19cm
- Blocks: 4cm thick 31 pieces
- This product is handmade and so slight variations are expected
*Peg people not included **
- This puzzle is designed to stimulate children’s
- Promote problem solving
- Increase concentration through play
- Practicing spatial awareness
- Improving shape recognition
- Toys should not be submerged in water. Please use a damp cloth to wipe clean if required.