Alphabet Coins (A-Z plus Uppercase and Lowercase) 100 coins
or 4 fortnightly payments of $12.00 with More info
These little coins are 2.5cm diameter with a peg on the bottom for fitting them nicely into our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. They offer even more learning and play with your number frames as your child places each into the dimples of the boards. Some activity ideas:
• Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
• Sort vowels and consonants.
• Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
• Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
• Create word family lists.
• Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.
Each set of coins includes one full uppercase alphabet and one full lowercase alphabet along with a mix of commonly used letters, which is a wonderful set to use for spelling, totaling 100 coins.
BOARD NOT INCLUDED, only used to show how the coins fit into the board. Purchase the Board here : Maple Wood Hundred Frame Board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.